Friday, November 7, 2008

God Without Limitations

God knows no limitations. To finite human beings, time and space seem infinite, without end; we’re on the inside looking out.

God is not limited by time or space. God is on the outside looking in—time and space are part of his finite creation--God sees the beginning and the end at the same time.

God is writing an epic story, a masterpiece. Sometimes our story takes a tragic turn, but He is at work in every situation to bring about good for those who love Him.

While we may be overwhelmed during the current chapter of our story, God is not overwhelmed. Unlike us, He can see the end of the story.

And so we live with hope... and those who live with God and for God now, will live happily ever after, also.

Surely goodness and mercy will follow me all the days of my life, and I will dwell in the house of the Lord forever. Psalm 23:6

1 comment:

Was said...

My friend,

You continue to allow God to use your blog to speak His story loudly. American Christians (including myself) get caught up with the mundane, daily life and never see past that. God is writing my biography as I type. God is working wonderous miracles around me. Why can't I see them?

I pray that God will use me as the "Little Christ' in my household to encourage my wife, daughter and son to realize that God is the creator of their destiny!